paper with lettering last will and testament

In order to settle a California estate, the personal representative or heir must obtain the court’s permission to carry out their duties. Therefore, they must petition the court for either letters testamentary or letters of administration for this permission. Read on to learn more about letters testamentary and how to obtain an order to administer your loved one’s estate.

To read the complete article, please click on the link What are Letters Testamentary? This post appeared first on A People’s Choice – Legal Documents – Without the Lawyers